Apr 20, 2020
How to Write an Exemplification Essay
An exemplification essay is not the most typical assignment in modern schools, which is why initially you are tasked with this essay, you will inevitably feel slightly confused. Yesterday you didn’t even know what an exemplification essay even was, and after this you are anticipated to write an entire paper.
If you should be currently getting ready to write an exemplification essay and don’t know where to start, you have come to the right place. We are a top-rated college paper writing service which will tell you just how to write an exemplification essay like a pro writer.
What Is an Exemplification Essay?
The method of writing any academic assignment starts with learning what it is, which is why one which just write the very first word of one's exemplification paper, you need to master the exemplification essay definition.
Just what exactly is an exemplification essay and is it really more complicated than any other assignment you have completed before? An exemplification essay can be an academic paper where you will need to provide examples to support your point.
In a few ways, an exemplification essay is similar to the argumentative and analytical essays, which require also you to supply examples as supporting evidence for your points. However , argumentative and analytical essays permit you to use a myriad of evidence, including statistics and quotes, while exemplification essays focus exclusively on examples.
Exemplification Essay Outline
Developing a solid exemplification essay outline is the first rung on the ladder of a competent writing process. The outline of an exemplification paper is not that not the same as the outline of other styles of academic papers, nonetheless it does have several peculiarities. Your exemplification essay outline will appear like this:
- Body paragraphs
- Idea #1 with an example
- Idea #2 with an example
- Idea #3 with an example
Exemplification Essay Thesis
The same as any other kind of academic writing, an exemplification essay can not be imagined with no thesis statement. A thesis statement is found at the end of the introduction and often is just one sentence long.
But even though a thesis statement in an exemplification essay can be quite brief, it actually includes a lot of significance for the success of the paper. The thesis statement introduces the main notion of your paper to the audience and helps them understand what exactly you will make an effort to prove.
Exemplification Essay Topics
The procedure of writing an exemplification essay starts with an excellent topic. In some instances, you will be given the topic by your professor and will have to work with everything you have. When you can choose your personal topic, consider yourself lucky — this way, you can reveal the things you personally find interesting and relatable.
The important thing to picking a good exemplification essay topic is to pick something you not only worry about, but many people are familiar with. Like that, they will have their particular attitude to the problem, which could provide for a really interesting discussion after they finish reading your essay. Listed below are 10 exemplification essay topics for your inspiration:
- The internet can be a dangerous place for teens.
- 8 hours of sleep are necessary for a person’s health.
- Aquarium fish make the best pets for busy people.
- Beauty is subjective, not objective.
- Facebook does not take data security seriously.
- Reading is the best hobby there can be.
- Milk is an unnecessary food product for adults.
- The task and life balance is really easy to maintain.
- The negative effects of discovering oil in a country.
- Learning new languages positively influences one’s life.
How to Write an Exemplification Essay
Once you've selected an interest for your essay and are willing to begin the writing process, here is a detailed guide on the best way to write exemplification essay for a top grade:
- The moment your exemplification essay outline is completed, you should start gathering evidence for your paper. The examples in your essay must come perhaps not from your own experience, but from reliable sources. The sources should credible and more popular, so that you could cite them in your essay.
- You could find dozens of examples to use for the ideas, although not all of them are relevant and appropriate enough for an academic paper. Ensure every example you use is closely attached to the topic and content of the essay.
- Write the body of one's essay. We realize writing your body before the introduction may be unconventional, but it can be quite helpful if you'd like your introduction to make the right impression. The trick here is that you'll get a complete understanding of the type of your exemplification essay and you will be able to execute a better job with the introduction. Each paragraph of the body of one's exemplification essay will have exactly the same structure. First, you will are the main proven fact that supports your thesis statement. Then you provides the example. Finally, you'll discuss the importance of the example and how it can help prove the primary idea of the paragraph.
- Write the introduction. Now that you've got a deep knowledge of the thesis of your exemplification essay, it is possible to finally write a strong introduction for your paper. A good way to immediately make the readers thinking about your exemplification essay would be to start the introduction with a hook — an attention-grabbing quote, fact, anecdote, or statistics. Then you have to introduce the main topic of your essay in around five sentences. Finally, formulate your thesis statement with one concise statement.
- Write a conclusion. The conclusion is only going to take about 1/10 of one's essay, but it’s an important part of the paper. At the beginning of the conclusion, add a paraphrased thesis statement to remind the readers concerning the goals you're trying to achieve. Then shortly reintroduce your examples. Finish the essay by stating once again why you believe your examples completely support the thesis statement.
- Proofread your essay. Once you complete the paper, take a break from it for some hours and sometimes even days, if you're able to afford it. Then come back to your exemplification essay and read it with a new pair of eyes. That way, you may easily spot any facets of the essay that need to be corrected.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help. Writing an exemplification essay is not easy and simple task on the planet, especially if you have other assignments to cope with. Our USA essay writing service has recently written a huge selection of exemplification essays for other students and we are ready to deliver your 100% original paper exactly when you need it!